Country in South Asia
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
The modern capital, Colombo, is a gateway to beach resorts such as Bentota in the south and west, as well as to Galle and its colonial old town and fort. Inland, the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a cave complex adorned with Buddhist paintings and statues. In the Central Highlands, an area of biodiverse rainforest and tea plantations, the vibrant city of Kandy is home to the Temple of the Tooth shrine and its associated Esala Perahera festival. Pilgrims climb 2,243m-tall Adam’s Peak, with the Sacred Footprint rock formation near its summit. To the southeast, Yala National Park shelters elephant herds and leopards.
Sri Lanka Visit Visa
Singapore Visit Visa Single Entry
Mauritius Immigration Fees
Visa Service Charges
As Per Hotel Reservation
stay in Mauritius
30 Days Duration
90 Days Validity (Travel Time)
4-5 Days Processing Time
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements
- Passport (Valid for at least Six Months)
- Confirmed Return Air Tickets
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation
- Two passport Size Photographs
- Recent Bank Statement along with Account Maintenance Letter
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Police Character Certificate
- Demand Draft for Rs 1050.00 Payable in Mauritius High Commission Islamabad
- Request letter
- Chambers of Commerce Certificate
Terms & Condition.
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Mauritius.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration I.T Air is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Mauritius your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Mauritius recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Mauritius authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Sri Lanka Visa Services for Pakistanis
I.T. Air Travels & Tours , a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Sri Lanka at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Sri Lanka. We also provide 5 star hotel accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.