Nepal Visit Visa
UAE Immigration Fees
Visa Service Charges
Nepal Visa Requirements
- Last Six Months Bank Statement
- Business Covering letter pad
- NTN Number
- Original Passport
- Confirm Air Ticket
- 4 Picture
- N.I.C Photo Copy
Terms & Condition Apply.
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Nepal.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration I.T Air is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Nepal your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Nepal recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Nepal authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Nepal Visa Services in Pakistan
I.T. Air Travels & Tours , a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Nepal at affordable rates for travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Nepal. We also provide 5 star hotel accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.
Nepal is a landlocked central Himalayan country in South Asia with top mountains of world including Mount Everest, the world highest mountain lies near Tibet Mountain also know as roof of the world. Top tourists places in Nepal includes old Kathmandu, Everest base camp trek, Annapurna circuit trek and Bhaktapur a medieval city of Nepal. Beautiful sights of Nepal includes Hanuman Dhoka, Golden Temple, Golden Gate, Seto Machhendranath Temple, Bodhnath Stupa, ItumBahal, Nyatapola Temple, Garden of dreams and Patan museum are important sights of Nepal.