Country in Asia
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia’s vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
Throughout the country are destinations for surfing, scuba diving and snorkeling, as well as trekking. There are temple ruins at Borobudur (Buddhist) and Prambanan (Hindu). Indonesia’s main religion is Islam, but the island of Bali has a predominantly Hindu tradition and a reputation for dance and performing arts, especially around the historic town of Ubud. Neighboring Lombok, with the active Gunung Rinjani volcano, is a gateway to the laid-back, traffic-free Gili Islands, renowned for scuba diving. Orangutans inhabit the rainforests of Sumatra, while Indonesia’s Komodo dragons live in Komodo National Park.
Indonesia Visit Visa
Indonesia Immigration Fees
Visa Service Charges
As Per Hotel Reservation stay in Indonesia
60 Days Validity (Travel Time)
Processing Time 7 to 8 Days
Indonesia Visa Requirements
- Last 6 (six) months bank statement.
- Application on business letter-head specifying reason for visiting Indonesia.
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- Return air ticket.
- Original passport valid 18 Month
- 03 Photographs.
- CNIC Photo Copy.
- Business documents (in case of businessman).
- Two photocopies of passport.
- Police character certificate
- Bank Maintenance Latter
Terms & Condition.
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Indonesia.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration I.T Air is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
- Over staying in Indonesia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Indonesia recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Indonesia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Visa for Indonesia
Indonesia offers visa free entry for a number of countries and in addition Indonesia also has the visa on arrival facility for certain nationalities. Visitors from all other countries have to obtain visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their respective countries. Pakistan nationals require visa prior to departure for Indonesia.
I.T Air offers all types of visa processing facility for Indonesia. I.T. Air Tours & Travels also caters to the hotel bookings and travel packages at very competitive rates for all 5-star and budget travellers.